We noticed that Andlie had been limping for about a week when I finally took her to the doctor on Thursday. Since she started crying the instant I took her clothes off to be weighed, the doctor couldn't really tell if anything he was moving was hurting her. Over her crying fit, he yelled to me that it was probably a strained or pulled muscle. He put the tiny little wrap on her ankle, told me to give her some IB Profen, and instructed me to call if it wasn't getting better by Tuesday. If that was the case, we'd have X-Rays taken. Well, it's Tuesday and she's not limping at all! Horray!!
Pictured Above: Andlie in her diaper and birthday suit. It just wasn't worth it to put her clothes back on after the puddle of tears in the doctor's office. She rode home in the carseat with no clothes and new "sock." This is how she spent most of the rest of the day.

Pictured Above: Andlie in her diaper and birthday suit. It just wasn't worth it to put her clothes back on after the puddle of tears in the doctor's office. She rode home in the carseat with no clothes and new "sock." This is how she spent most of the rest of the day.
2 comments:
OUCHIES! Poor little girly. I'm glad she's doing better!
It's so hard figuring out if they are really hurt or sick sometimes. And Pearl freaks, freaks, freaks at the very sight of the nurse! I hate going to the doctor's office!
Post a Comment