Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Funny

I went on a late dinner run to get us some Wendy's last week. Bryan said he "wanted a giant Diet Coke" since Wendy's has any size drink for $1.00.


Yes, I had to specifically ask for the "smallest cup they had" and a lid to go with it.
Yes, I was giggling even when I said it to the lady at the window.
Yes, she looked at me like I was crazy.
Yes, I left the real Diet Coke in the car when I got home so he'd think this was it.
Yes, I giggled like a little girl all the way home by myself in the car.
Yes, I'm still laughing.

5 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

I love it.. You always play the best jokes. Remember that one time when you put the straw inside of the straw so when whitney or myself sucked the straw came up and gagged us.

Kirsten said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I am still laughing too! YOU'RE SO FUNNY! We should hang out again soon. Game night or something??? Love ya!

Becker said...

Who is this cup ACTUALLY for?!!! HAHAHA!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Good work Clever One! I love it that they gave you the kid's size frosty cup! Tell Bryan it makes him look way tough to hold such a petite cup. :)

Jenny said...

Very sneaky!