Hey, everyone! It's me, Andlie. I had so much fun at The Fair this weekend! I went to a small petting zoo and loved it! I couldn't get enough of the animals!

My ankle wrap didn't even bug me at all and I even stood on my tippy toes so I could see the bunnies, chickens, ducks, and pigs.

I even got to pet a goat and a pig! I liked the goats more. The pig was too big and weird. One time though, I turned around and there was a goat about three inches from my face looking me in the eye and it made me jump and make a sad face and freeze in my tracks. My Mom was laughing right out loud at me. Sheesh.

Then, I went on my first carnival ride! I went on the Carousel! I loved it! Mom told me to hold on tight, so I kept saying, "tight," as I rode the ride.

Then, out of the blue, the stupid ride stopped and I had to get off. I hated that part.

Mandy & Tim decided they wanted to do a big kid ride. We took a picture of them before the ride.

The ride was going so fast that we couldn't even get a picture of it!

Me, Mom, and Dad hung out and saw some cool lights while they were riding. I couldn't even stop touching the lights for a quick picture. They were too interesting.

I think the big kid ride made Mandy & Tim a bit sick-ish. They didn't talk much after they got off and their skin was a little bit whiter than it was when they got on.

I kept asking for the "hosie," so Dad took me on another ride - the giant slide! I loved that too and even asked, "Self?" (That means, "I will do it myself.") Dad ended up going with me, but it was still fun. [Mommy sucks at getting pictures in the dark, so there's not a good one of us coming down.]

Then, I tricked Mom & Dad (with my good looks, cute smile, and darling, tiny voice) into letting me ride the "hosies" again! Dad went with me this time. [Mom & Dad couldn't stop laughing because Mom couldn't get a picture with me in it. Poor Mom & her camera skills.]

I loved the Carousel just as much the second time!

And I hated getting off again.

2 comments:
hahaha. Those ones with her crying when the ride stops makes me laugh. Too bad I'm all talk and she tricked me into giving her all our tickets to ride the hosies. That horrible ride we went on that made us sick had nothing to do with it.....
Dear Andlie,
You are adorable. I can see how you get your folks to do everything you want. Please ask them to come see us. I know Washington is a long word to say. Try "Washy, peez?" and I think they'll get it. Looking forward to seeing you (and your parents) soon.
Love,
Auntie Becca
Post a Comment