Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So Big & Havin' Fun

So big & havin' fun is right! Andlie is getting more and more of a sassy, cute, darling personality! Lately, she is busy:
smiling suspiciously.

sitting around innocently.

talking to her toy - Larry the Lion. (Affectionately named by her parents.)

putting her toys in the Sleeper Hold.

looking cute in her hat before a walk.

posing daintily in her Sunday best. (We did not pose her like that. Girl Scouts honor.)

trying to drink Diet Coke.

and finding the correct way to get it in her mouth.

smiling and giggling all the day long!

standing up every chance she gets and thinking she's doing it by herself.

We love Andlie's personality!

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big, I can't believe she is standing, rolling, giggling. My favorite is the suspicous smile and posing in her church dress. Babies just keep getting more and more fun!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Ok - First Picture: She looks JUST LIKE BRYAN! That's the first time I've thought Andlie looked just like him. Wow!! She's getting SOOOO big!!

Becker said...

My favorites are the sleeper hold and the sitting "daintily." She's so funny. Start talking Caleb up to her, okay? :)

Laurel said...

She is so adorable. I can't believe she is already five months old. Crazy how time flies. She's a cutie.

Tessa Marie said...

She is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!