Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crackin' Up

Maybe it's the tone in which I was saying the word, "POP." Maybe it's the word itself that she loves. Maybe she's proud that she just rolled onto her tummy all by herself. Maybe she thinks I look funny. Who cares. She loved it and she laughed because she thought it was hilarious!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't that so much fun!!!??? I love babies giggling hysterically!

Becker said...

Babies giggles are pretty great! I'm pretty sure I'd be laughing too though, at the way you were shrilling, "POP!!!" :)

Leslie said...

I love that! Man! That reminds me of some fun times with my babies! I think it's so funny how babies can laugh so hard at such a young age!!!

The Kartchners said...

She is so adorable and it's so fun when they start to get a personality and roll and all of that fun stuff!