Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mischief

"I dare ya to tell me I can't do that."

"But I'll just stick my tongue out at you." (This is Andlie's newly learned facial expression.)

"Do your toes taste this good?"

"Mom, don't worry. It's just a vitamin ring." (In reference to the dried vitamin ring around her mouth from the night before.)

"I am not going to smile right now. Please try again later."

"I know that Mom put me over there on the blanket, but the swing and heater look much more fun. I guess I'll just roll over and over until I reach my destination."

"Wow, it's pretty fun from this angle."

"Mom, how come you never let me play with the swing this way?"

"That casserole looks great, but do you need a spatula?"
"Because I'd let you borrow this if you need to."

"But only for a quick minute because it sure does taste good."

"What?"

"I need to bite those lights. I just have to."
"Success!!"

"What can I do that will impress my parents today?" (Answer: Anything.)

"Another picture? Are you serious, Mom?"

0 comments: