Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Is It Bad?

Is it bad if your five month old baby girl already knows how to fake cry?



5 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

I think Bryan has it down pretty good too. :)

Becker said...

She is so funny! I would gush too if I had this one. What a hilarious little personality she has!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Oh my goodness!! She's quite the actress! I love it that she pauses and has moments where she's totally straight-faced.

Megan said...

I think that fake crying is something that is built into them! Those little ones just know how to work it. Cute when they are little, not AS cute when they get older :)

Loni said...

Where do I get that video? I have to do something before I lose my mind! Getting up at night kills me...I really need like 12 hours a night :)