Thursday, May 28, 2009

News!

We've got news to share!

Helpful Hints
It is coming shorter after Andlie than we thought.
It is a happy surprise!
It will cost a lot of money over time.
We're not sure if it's a boy or girl yet.
It has four "limbs."
It will change our lives.
It takes up a lot of space.
It won't make much noise at first.
It is something we never thought possible.
It will make us parents again.
We're so excited about it!










Okay, so the "limbs" really aren't limbs - they're tires. And we are going to be parents again - to a 2008 Mazda CX-7. And we really aren't sure if it's a boy or a girl. We got a new car last week and we love it!

10 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Creative way to say you got a new car :) You had me wondering for a minute there...

Lenzi Woodbury said...

A: I'm going to kill you for causing me such excitement about your new BABY when it was really a CAR. I'm still excited but it's different.
B: Where's the RED DRAGON?!??!

Jenny said...

Tricky Chandi! It looks fancy, just right for a new grad.

Amber Lee said...

Holy crap, you totally had me! I seriously was freaking out that you guys were pregnant again already, LOL! Good one! Congrats on the new baby!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Ha Ha! I'm glad you told me to sit down before I read your blog- you really had me! Congratulations on the new car! You'll have to come take me for a ride... that is if you can afford the gas to get out here!

Laurel said...

You really had me going for a minute. Then I thought maybe a dog. I like the car though.

Bleak's said...

So I really thought you guys were going to have another kid! A new car can be your baby too. Looks good!

Todd and Heidi said...

You totally got me! I totally just thought that you were pregnant! Congrats on the new car it looks great!

Leslie said...

You are soooo tricky! :)

The Kartchners said...

that is great! I couldn't stop lauging!