Monday, May 4, 2009

Bryan Graduated!

Graduation Day 2009:
  • Bryan walked through campus and through a tunnel of his professors in the graduation processional complete with bagpipe music. (Chandi cried because her wife buttons were bursting with pride.)
  • Bryan smiled for the camera.
  • President Monson spoke at commencement and counseled all to, "Learn from the past, prepare for the future, and live in the now."
  • Bryan smiled for the camera again as he walked in to the Business Convocation.
  • Andlie dressed in SUU clothes for the special occasion.
  • We had a family picture with the graduate.
  • Bryan's parents came and took us to lunch. Thank you!
  • Bryan wanted a hug from Andlie, but she was too tuckered out.
  • Bryan came home to an SUU graduation decorated house! Thanks, Mom!
  • Andlie wanted to try on Bryan's cap.











Congratulations, Bryan! You did it! We're so proud of you and can't wait to see what lies ahead (besides Grad School in August)! We love you!

5 comments:

Becker said...

First, I think Andlie has to be the cutest li'l T-bird there ever was. Second, cute hair Chandi! Third, Bryan, seriously man, congrats. Jonathan is finishing up finals this week, so I'm sure he was sitting where you are now. I know you're probably thinking, "Hey, what's the diff? I'm going back to school in August like always" but there is a big difference between undergrad and graduate school (according to Jonathan). Congratulations! It's quite an accomplishment (especially with all the awards and accolades you've received in school!). We'd love to see you guys soon!

Em and Ms said...

Congrats Bryan! It's a huge accomplishment to graduate from college, even if there is more schooling ahead. I'm sure you'll do great. Where are you going to grad school?

Leslie said...

Congratulations guys! That is such a great accomplishment and a wonderful feeling!! Where are you going to grad school? I hope you are coming back to Vegas Chand!! :)

Laurel said...

Andlie is so darling. Congrats to Bryan. That is so exciting and such an accomplishment. Hope all continues to go well. Where is Bryan attending Grad school? Good luck with the next adventure.

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Congratulations Bryan!! It's a good feeling being done, huh? Chandi-face, when are we going to go on our walk?