Okay, those of you who have been to our house know that Andlie's room used to be our office/room where we stored everything miscellaneous. Well, now it's turned into Andlie's room and I love it! It's my favorite room in the house!
Andlie's bookshelves where her toys will go (at least until they don't fit which will probably be in about two months). Thank you so much to Kay and Kacie who gave us this for my shower. We love it!
I saw this quote in August last year and knew I wanted it somewhere in my baby's room.

In case you can't tell, the frames are Andlie's hand and foot prints. Definitely my favorite.

Andlie loves her crib!

I made the curtains and the bow hanger straight from scratch. Not the armoire though.

And there you have it! Andlie loves her room, too and spends about seven hours per night (uninterupted) in her crib!

1 comments:
I LOVE Andlie's room! You'll have to help me with the next baby room.
Post a Comment