Lately we've learned several things about our Andlie.
1. If she doesn't want the binky, it will be made perfectly clear to us via facial expresion.

2. Andlie likes being kissed on the cheeks. Good thing - - it happens at least 28 times per day.


3. It is way more fun when Daddy dresses Andlie. She's definitely got socks on - - maybe not hers, but they are socks.

She does have her tights on. Perhaps not in the right area, but they are on.

4. She is quickly becoming an escape artist. She woke up this morning half way out of her tightly wrapped (and I mean tight) blanket and her clothes - - and proud of it!

5. She loves her toys, especially when they make noise and/or move.
Isn't she ADORABLE?!
4 comments:
Okay, she is gorgeous. This we know. However, I also think this really is one smart little cookie. She doesn't have that vacant expression that a lot of newborns have. She seems like she's figuring things out all the time. Double threat girl! Watch out for Andlie!
She is SO cute. I love how she loves that mobile and it makes her smile. I can't wait until Colton starts smiling!
Oh my heck, she is so stinkin' cute!!
Oh my word, she is SO adorable! Seriously, shes pretty! I loved the video of her trying to play with her toys. I remember totally being facinated by that! I have like a 15 minute video of Isaac excitedly staring and randomly hitting a toy. I thought is was just amazing. You guys look like really fun parents too by the way. :)
Post a Comment