For St. Patrick's Day, we had green dinner! I do like green eggs and pancakes in a box or with a fox, I do like them, Sam I Am.
You might think Andlie is a bit mad from being left in the other room, but she's just blessing the food.
Andlie was wearing green before she pooped all over the world. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Happy St. Patty's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The green eggs were freaking me out a little. I always dress Caleb al cute for things and then he does something gross in his cute clothes before anyone sees. Case and point? Today, Caleb was all dressed for Church like the little man that he is when he went into the pantry, found the chocolate chips and then drooled chocolatey drool all over his shirt and pants.
Post a Comment