This is just plain unfair. By this age with Caleb, I was wondering if we had made some serious mistake. What the heck were we thinking being parents? You're lucky. And yes, Andlie is awesome.
Oh wow! You've been blogging like crazy lately and I didn't even know it!! She is seriously SOOOOOO CUTE! I just want to hold her and maybe even steal her--so watch out!! :) Her blessing dress (yours) was so beautiful! I love all of her smiley & sleepy pictures. I just love her!!
I don't know where I have been for the last year...I didn't even know you were pregnant!! But wow you two make cute kids!!! SHE IS ADORABLE! Your cute pictures make me excited for all the bows and fun outfits. :)
Congrats and sorry for being so out of the loop :) I kind of suck at staying in touch with people.
I am so happy to see the update! Your little girl is so very cute! I can definitely see you in her! She is gorgeous! What a doll! I am glad you are so happy Chandi! It's wonderful to see how great life is treating you!!!!! :)
Bryan is a husband to a smokin' hot wife, Daddy to a darling tiny Tot, employee to a University, and a teacher to the Elders Quorum! He is a lover of his family, no more school, Diet Coke, candy, brownies, motorcycles, and baseball. He also really likes cookies.
The Woman
Chandi is a wife to a sizzlin' husband, Mommy to a cutie pie Lovely, employee of The Leavitt Group, and piano teacher to her students. She is a lover of her family, blogging, cheese, salt, fried stuff with cheese and salt, and crafting. She also really loves goofiness.
The Girl
Andlie is a perfect, wonderful, silly, happy, loveable daughter to a Mommy & a Daddy. She is a lover of Mommy & Daddy and her brother most of all. She also loves books, Rapunzel, fishie crackers, her blankie, Candyland, and skates. You can usually find her bossing her Mom & Dad around and being funny.
The Boy
Haze is brand new to the family and is perfect in every way! He is a lover of his Mommy, Daddy, and especially sister. You can usually find him putting things in his mouth or watching his sister while laughing.
Bryan and I were married in August of 2006! We LOVE every second of married life and can't believe how lucky we both are! Our sweet Andlie recently joined our family and has made us the proudest, happiest, most blessed parents in the world! She is perfect in every way and the joy of our lives! Bryan just graduated with his MBA and is SUU's new Donor Relations Coordinator! I am working full-time at The Leavitt Group (and at home), and Andlie is doing what she does best - being cute and perfect.
10 comments:
This is just plain unfair. By this age with Caleb, I was wondering if we had made some serious mistake. What the heck were we thinking being parents? You're lucky. And yes, Andlie is awesome.
She is so cute. I am so glad that you posted lots of pictures. She is darling and you look great.
Oh wow! You've been blogging like crazy lately and I didn't even know it!! She is seriously SOOOOOO CUTE! I just want to hold her and maybe even steal her--so watch out!! :) Her blessing dress (yours) was so beautiful! I love all of her smiley & sleepy pictures. I just love her!!
She is absolutely adorable! It is amazing how much babies change in those first months. What a cutie!
Oh my chandi I am with you she is adorable! DId you ever check out my blog?
Could she be any cuter! Seriously!
She is so cute, you guys did good :)
I don't know where I have been for the last year...I didn't even know you were pregnant!! But wow you two make cute kids!!! SHE IS ADORABLE! Your cute pictures make me excited for all the bows and fun outfits. :)
Congrats and sorry for being so out of the loop :) I kind of suck at staying in touch with people.
I am so happy to see the update! Your little girl is so very cute! I can definitely see you in her! She is gorgeous! What a doll! I am glad you are so happy Chandi! It's wonderful to see how great life is treating you!!!!! :)
Chand she is so dang cute! I haven't checked out your blog forever! You have such a cute little fam:)
Post a Comment