It was hard to narrow it down, but I've uploaded my favorites from our family photo session. Enjoy!





Like what you see? Visit Terral's website by clicking here.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Family Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was hard to narrow it down, but I've uploaded my favorites from our family photo session. Enjoy!





Like what you see? Visit Terral's website by clicking here.
12 comments:
so beautiful. What a cute baby. Congratulations, and you look amazing.
Those are such cute family pictures! I love the one with your feet :) I'm so jealous of your cute little family! I can't wait to have a little one--you're making my baby hunger worse!!! Love ya!
Chandi you look so good. Seriously stop losing the baby weight or I will offically hate you. I am still working on mine from Trev two years ago. So really slow down. You look way too good!
What a beautiful family! I love the pictures.
So cute! I'm so happy for you!
Super cute family! I love the toes one the best. Hey when are you going to the Jazz game (read the V-Day post)? Please call us!!! I would love to see baby Andlie before she gets to be a toddler.
Oh My Goodness! It's so weird to finally see you guys with a little one. Just because it's weird to me that I am going to be taking "family pictures" in the next 4 months! AHHHH I'm super scared and excited! You guys are so cute together and your daughter is gorgeous! Congrats
Oh Chandi she is so beautiful! I am so glad you are having so much fun with her! Check out my blog. thechroniclesofcomstock.blogspot.com
Becky Comstock
Andlie is beautiful, Chandi! I just love her! Of course, I love my little guy the most, but I sure do wish I could dress him as cute as little girls get to be dressed! Your family pictures are so sweet, and I love reading your blog, because you guys are so romantic and sweet to each other. Jonathan and I need to do better about that. It's easier those first couple years..... :-)
Hey! Andlie was in the paper yesterday!!! She's as cute as ever Chand!!!
I love them all! She is SOOO cute and you look fantastic! I hope that when I have my baby in 7 months I will look as great as you do!! :) XOXO
Hey Chandi! Those are some cute pics. I love the black and white ones of Andlie (is that how you spell it?!) and the one of her sleeping on your shoulder. Precious! April
Post a Comment