Today I feel tired.

Today I feel like my Daddy can put me to sleep by hanging me in the air.

Today I feel like I've been in and out of the carseat too many times.

Today I feel like nothing in the world could wake me up.


Today I feel like I do not like what Daddy is trying to watch on the TV. . .

. . .but I feel like I do like what Mommy chooses.

Today I feel like I would like to stay in the swing, Mommy. Thanks for asking though.

Today I feel like I will be the boss of Mommy and Daddy forever. Just try and stop me.


Today I feel like my Daddy can put me to sleep by hanging me in the air.

Today I feel like I've been in and out of the carseat too many times.

Today I feel like nothing in the world could wake me up.


Today I feel like I do not like what Daddy is trying to watch on the TV. . .

. . .but I feel like I do like what Mommy chooses.

Today I feel like I would like to stay in the swing, Mommy. Thanks for asking though.

Today I feel like I will be the boss of Mommy and Daddy forever. Just try and stop me.

1 comments:
Can I just saw how beautiful your family is?!?!?! Chandi, I can't tell you how happy you look!! I love your blogs & think ya'll are just the neatest & cutest family!!!
Post a Comment