Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!

It's been snowing in Cedar City since last Friday night, and let's be honest, hasn't really stopped since! We bet we have gotten about 20 inches so far and it's still snowing! We love it! These pictures were taken this morning just before I left for work. It feels so much more like Christmas and it looks beautiful!

Most roads have been plowed just enough to let the cars through. Snow drifts appear on each side of the roads. Plus, you better bet that everyone is out on their 4-Wheelers with plows attached!

Once again, Bryan wins the award for best husband ever! Every single morning this week while I'm getting ready, he has woke up an hour before he really has to just to go outside and start my car, scrape the windows, shovel a path from our house to my car door, and shovel the entire driveway so I can get out safely. Thank you so much, Sweets! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Awww! What a cute hubby! It really does look gorgeous! I think it's hilarious that everyone is freaking out here in Las Vegas over our INCH (ok maybe more) of snow. "AH! I should leave 1 hour earlier if I want to get 1 mile away..." :) We Utah girls know what real snow is!!

Keshia Phill said...

Way to go Brian! I love the snow! It really does make it much more "Christmasy."