Last time we went to the doctor, he said that I was "measuring a bit large" and had us get another ultrasound. Both Bryan and I instantly grinned from ear to ear when we got to see her! We learned a few things about our daughter this time around:
1. She is still a girl.
2. She has pouty, pretty lips.
3. She may have my nose.
4. She may have Bryan's chin.
5. Her profile is the most beautiful profile we have ever seen in our entire lives!
6. She is very curious. While the technician was looking around, we watched our daughter demonstrate her awesome rooting reflexes by finding the placenta, opening her mouth to it, and then. . .licking it. Yes, she licked her own placenta.
The first picture below is a picture of her lips and nose smooshed up against the uterus. Just imagine yourself smashing your face on the window of your car (I know you've done it). That's what she's doing in the first picture.
The second picture is a picture of her perfect profile! Isn't she gorgeous?

At our doctor's visit on Thursday, we learned that our baby girl may be a bit big, but she is happy and healthy! (Okay, so we don't know that she's happy, but she probably is since she's so pretty.)
Only six more weeks to go! 30 Weeks:

and, 34 Weeks!
1. She is still a girl.
2. She has pouty, pretty lips.
3. She may have my nose.
4. She may have Bryan's chin.
5. Her profile is the most beautiful profile we have ever seen in our entire lives!
6. She is very curious. While the technician was looking around, we watched our daughter demonstrate her awesome rooting reflexes by finding the placenta, opening her mouth to it, and then. . .licking it. Yes, she licked her own placenta.
The first picture below is a picture of her lips and nose smooshed up against the uterus. Just imagine yourself smashing your face on the window of your car (I know you've done it). That's what she's doing in the first picture.
The second picture is a picture of her perfect profile! Isn't she gorgeous?
At our doctor's visit on Thursday, we learned that our baby girl may be a bit big, but she is happy and healthy! (Okay, so we don't know that she's happy, but she probably is since she's so pretty.)
Only six more weeks to go! 30 Weeks:
and, 34 Weeks!

She's definitely moving around a lot lately! Our favorite game is called "Set The Remote Control On Chandi's Belly And See How Long It Takes To Get Kicked Off!" She's also had the hiccups a lot lately. Her favorite things include: kicking Bryan's arm in the morning to wake him up, kicking my ribs all day, doing roundhouse kicks, licking her placenta, and getting the hiccups. It's such a miracle to be able to see and feel her moving around! We love every single thing about her and can't wait to meet our little sweetie pie! Oh ya, and I cut my hair off.
8 comments:
Congratulations! It goes by so quickly and then bam all of sudden you have a little baby. You will love having a little girl. They are so sweet and it is so fun to see them turn into daddy's little princess. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck these last six weeks. They will be the longest of your life.
I like your cute hair! And, of course Baby Girl is a beauty! What did you expect? Now Chand, don't take this the wrong way, but you're HUMONGOUS! :) The wrong way would be thinking it had anything to do with you! You're all baby, but she has sure made herself a cozy little home in there, huh? :) Can't wait to see her rock out. We'll bust out the remote controls and see how long it takes to knock them off! :)
Lucky you to get another ultrasound when she was bigger! I'm jealous, we got a whole bunch at the beginning when Pearl looked like a peanut but then nothing else! And someday you'll miss feeling the kicking and squirming around, even if now it gets a bit uncomfortable.
CUTE HAIR!!
CUTE BABY!!
CUTE BELLY!!
Oh you're so cute, Chandi!! I am super excited for you both. We should hang out.
kristin
She is the cutest! I love the cute pictures! I'm glad everything was great at your appointment. I still was secretly wishing for twins but I will take one beautiful baby girl instead. :)
Love the dark shortness. Love.
Wow!!! Your belly is getting so big!!!! It's almost time!
Congratulations! It's so nice to be on the downhill! She is beautiful!
CHAND! I can not belive you are about to a have a WONDERFUL BABY!! I'm so excited for you! You look great! and very cute hair! I hope you guys are doing good! love ya:)
Post a Comment