Yes, I had three showers. Three. And, everyone was so thoughtful and generous! The family shower was thrown by Shennie, Mindy, Granny, and most everyone else in the family. Thank you!
The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious! Mindy was rushing around organizing, so I couldn't trick her into a picture. Shennie posed with me for the "Look How Cute The Plates Are" picture.
Then we had to take the traditional "Girl Cousins" picture. We used to be so teeny! "Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset. . ."
My mom made the most adorable party favors complete with pink M&Ms! Thank you, Mom! They were so cute!
She also got to practice. She can't wait! 
Mom Allen came all the way from Panaca! Thank you!
Again, I got so many tiny, cute outfits, sockies, blankies, and diapers! I even think the diapers are so cute! [Notice how I'm holding the tiny outfit gingerly as to not break it.]
Yep, I made another haul!

Me & Mand had to take a sister pic! She's the best sister in the whole, entire world!

We are blessed with such a wonderful family whom we love and adore and so blessed to have them all so close to us. Our hearts are full! Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts! We can't wait to see our daughter in all of the cute clothes and socks! We're so excited!
1 comments:
I don't know if I have ever seen a little person more STOCKED in my entire life! Everything is ready, we just need Baby Girl!!
Post a Comment