Tuesday, December 23, 2008

36 Weeks!

  • One Batch of Baby Laundry: Done.
  • Bassinet Set Up in Mommy & Daddy's Room: Done.
  • Baby Room: Almost Finished.
  • Entire House Cleaned: Uh. . . Thanks to Bryan, we've made some definite progress.
  • Hospital Bag Packed: No.
  • First "Check My Business" Doctor's Appointment: Happened.
  • Growing Belly: YES!!
34 Weeks:

36 Weeks:

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

4 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I still want you to have a huge basketball belly....but I'm glad that you "business checking" dr. appt is over. WHEW! (wiping the sweat from my brow). I'm glad you are ALMOST there!!
Have a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you!!

Laurel said...

You look great. I can't believe it is so close now. Have a great Christmas.

Jenny said...

Too cute! It can be any time now. I didn't have my bag packed and Pearl came early...so you better get moving! We built her furniture/dresser the night we had her. Crazy! Some advice on the hospital bag...take some comfy jammies or lounge pants and a button shirt. And I didn't know this, but you don't have to wear that stupid gown the whole time, put on some comfy clothes. Good luck!!!

Becker said...

As I look at your blog it says 22 days to go!!! Can't wait!