Yesterday, two businesses in Cedar City were completely burned in a huge fire. The buildings were just across the parking lot from my work. What a pleasant surprise to be greeted by my Daddy in his full firefighting gear at 8:15 on a Tuesday morning! He even had soot on his hands like in the movies! Obviously, I felt pretty cool that the real live fireman was talking to me. I'm so proud to be my Dad's daughter! Thank you, Dad, for the visit!
I took a picture as he walked away. I just couldn't help it. My daughter buttons were bursting with pride.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Firefighter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Is everyone all right? Do they know what started it? I'm glad your Dad is okay! What a stud Dad taking care of business all fireman like.
Cedar is in good hands with Ed on the watch!
How cute... "daughter buttons"... you never cease to amaze me with your choice of words!
Whoah, is it mega post catch up or what? Glad to see the hauls of tiny clothes you got. You'll go through them fast if your girl poops as much as Pearl did the first 4 months of life!
Post a Comment