Reason #1: I can wear my cute studded skull shirt to work and not get any "looks."
Reason #2: It makes co-workers smile when I "get a tooth knocked out during lunch."
Reason #3: Some people are brave enough to dress up at work and walk around in spooky old lady character all day long.

Reason #4: Homemade holiday eating at work begins!

Reason #5: Both of my parents dressed up this year and both looked darling!

Reason #6: When asked to pose for a picture, my dad pulled one of these:
Reason #7: Our Halloween decorations, including "Spidey" get to come out for our 3rd Annual Allen Family Halloween Party!


Reason #8: We get to dress up! This year, Bryan was a quarter. [Note: Get a quarter out of your pocket. Notice how he is even facing the correct way.]

And, I was a gumball machine! Get it?

Reason #9: Costume Prep: Bryan wore the long wig before we made it into George Washington's hair and it made me giggle.

Reason #10: Our Halloween Costume Party! Look who came:
A Go-Go Dancer, a Go-Go Partner, a Skunk, and Spiderman;












8 comments:
How fun! Everyone really dressed up cute. I'm glad Bryan was a Proper G. Wash on the quarter. Turning his face and such. :)
I can't wait to see you this weekend!
How Fun! I love the costumes....I didn't even recognize Bryan. Glad you had a fun weekend
What a fun party! And your costumes are great! hahahaha! Tell Bryan Happy Birthday tomorrow! How are you feeling anyway!?
Looks like everyone had so much fun. What a wonderful quarter. I'm so excited for the holidays!!!
I love your guys costumes, very cute. Looks like you had a fun party.
I'm so sad we couldn't make it this year! Your guys's costumes are a little gross if I think about it too much, so I'm not gonna. I notice you didn't use the sparkly "I'm gonna light a house fire" candles for B as B did for you. But mostly, I think I loved your Dad's wig. Completely fabulously great!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks to Rebecca...now I too have thought about how appropriate or inappropriate it is that you're prego and he was a quarter and you're a gumball machine! Clever.. I always look forward to your amazing ideas. You never cease to amaze me! Looks like you had a great time.
What a great party and very creative costumes! I love Bryan as a quarter.
Post a Comment