Bryan came home on his birthday to some surprise decor, AND. . .

. . .a pile of surprise loot!

First, we opened presents.

"Is this what I
think it is?" [Yep, it really is some new Nike shoes!]

And then, we got Bryan's fave dish: Chicken Alfredo Pizza from Pizza Factory! In case his face doesn't illustrate his emotions, he was quite excited.

Next: Cake time! Bryan's favorite treat is homemade oreos, so I made an oreo cake, complete with 25 whole candles (three whole boxes)!

He
almost got them all. Almost.

Bryan was happy with the loot! I'm sure he would like to extend a warm "Thank You," to everyone who wished him a happy birthday and to everyone who sent him gifts, especially the ones who sent cash and gift certificates!

Happy birthday, Shooga! 25 never looked so good!
1 comments:
Were the other birthday presents not appropriately rated to be posted on your blog? What else did he get? Glad Bryan had a happy birthday! We love you guys!
Post a Comment