How I knew from about two months before he got home from his mission that he was going to be my hubby because there was something different about him.
His eyes and long eyelashes.
That he has never stopped doing things like holding doors, opening the car, opening the house and letting me in first.
That he took me to the temple to be sealed to him for eternity.
How excited he is to be a daddy to a little girl!
How he tells me that he loves me at least twice per day.
He has a strong, deep testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
When he gets laughing hard, he giggles.
He is a hard-worker.
His crooked smile.
He tickles my back or plays with my hair every single night so I can sleep.
He is a dedicated student.
He is always thinking of our future family.
He loves his family.
He loves my family.
He makes shampoo mohawks in the shower.
He makes me laugh daily.
The way I feel when he hugs me.
That he loves Disneyland as much as I do.
He rolls himself up in the rug when I'm in the bathroom.
He loves me exactly as I am.
He does goofy and silly things with me and doesn't care who is watching, like dress up like quarter.
He is hot.
No matter how mad or sad I am, he can always make me giggle by using his mocking voice.
He's going to be the best daddy in the whole, wide world!
Happy, happy 25th birthday, Bryan! I LOVE everything about you and I'm so glad that you're mine!
4 comments:
Happy happy day, Bryan! I love the cutesy nighty-time picture at the top! We love you!
Happy Birthday Bry-guy! You really do make the rest of the men out there look bad!
I love that I always end up smiling when I read your posts! Happy Birthday Bryan!
You're a sweet wife to remember the little things that you love about your hubby. They are so great.
Post a Comment