Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shower

Thanks to Kenzie & Jamie, my first baby shower on Saturday was full of fun, friends, and tiny pink things! It was so nice to see some old and some new friends!

Special thanks to CeCe, Joan, Lenzi, Roxann, and Becker for coming all the way from Vegas to attend the shower! I'm still stumped wondering how I was blessed with such amazing friends in Las Vegas! THANK YOU!

And, sorry that our sweetie pie didn't move around for you all. I tried my hardest. (And, looked my beautiful-est, if I may say so myself.)

Yes, the punch bowl was actually a baby bathtub that I got to take home!

We had a great time with the games! First, we all had babies. Mandy's was breech.

The game where everyone had to make a baby out of Playdough was my favorite! What beautiful babies (minus the heads rolling around on the tray)!

The food was delicious! The plates were even adorable!

I'm not gonna lie - - the part where I opened presents was my favorite! I got TONS of fun pink stuff, teeny outfits, diapers, blankies, and our Pack 'n Play! Everyone was very generous! Thank you so much, girls!!

You might think that Jamie & Kenzie were all out of darling ideas. Think again. Take a look at the party favor. "Thank you for coming from Chandi's BUN in the oven!"

Thank you to everyone who helped put the shower together and to everyone who came! It was absolutely perfect and made me & Bryan even more (if that's possible) excited for our little girl! Yes, we actually put the Pack 'n Play up in our room. We're so excited!

1 comments:

Becker said...

YAY! The shower was so fun and I was so so so glad I could come and see you in all your big tummy cuteness! I think you're gonna like being a momma! And btw, who's that hot girl in front wearing black?