Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting Closer

28 Weeks, and. . .
. . .30 Weeks, and. . .. . .lovin' it!

8 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I'm glad you are still lovin' it. You are in the final home stretch! How exciting.

I'm glad you had a great shower. All those games seem looked like so much fun :) Your little girlie is going to be joining your family SO soon!

Becker said...

You haven't changed a smidge in the last 2 weeks! You're go-jus!

Jenny said...

You don't even look 30 weeks prego! I was huge at this point. Tell Bryan he is one lucky duck to have such a nice birthday surprise. The baby shower looked fun and all the tinyh things make you so excited. And do send the oreo cookie recipe my way, PLEASE!

Kimberly Nan said...

I love your cute belly!

Jill said...

Chandi, You look awesome and I love enjoying this pregnancy with you! I hope you and your hubby are always as happy and in love as you are right now!!

Keshia Phill said...

Yeah...you're belly isn't looking that much bigger (even though I'm sure you are feeling bigger and bigger) but those jugs on the other hand are HUGE! haha

Deryck & Bree said...

Im so glad that I found you! Your mom keeps my mom updated on you so that is like the only thing that I have to keep in touch with you but now we don't have to go throught th grapevine! You look so good for being almost due! hang in there the last few weeks are the hardest, you are going to be such a cute mommy! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm happy that you guys are having a kiddo. They are alot of fun, and alot of work. The greatest thing in the world is when you come home from work and they smile and run up to give you a hug. And to answer your question, no I don't climb the towers.(but I actually would like to). We hire tower crews to climb, I do the work on the ground.
-Jordan