
Five years ago, I wouldn't care if I lived in piles up to my knees and had to swim through gobs of clothing items and miscellaneous loose purse items to get to my pillow at night (ask my mom). Nowdays, I admit it, I am kind of freaky about cleaning. Bryan even told me last night as he was taking the toilet seat off per my request (so I could Lysol it) that he was going to call me Chandi Gellar (refer to Monica on F*R*I*E*N*D*S)!
So far, I've taken the light switches off the walls to clean them, taken a toothbrush to the floor in the bathroom, patched ALL holes in the wall, been on my hands and knees for an hour at a time, used Tilex, Lysol, 409, Windex, a mop, a broom, a vacuum, and about thirteen rags! The fun part is what each room looks like when I've worked my magic!
We finally got a dresser!!! Thanks to Jarica & Shilo, we no longer have clothes smoggling (yep, that's a word) through the crevices! Plus, it even matches our nightstands!
After cleaning the bathroom (and the plunger) and noticing how bare the walls were, I made these cute decorations with my own bare hands! [Note: The Gerber Daisies were the centerpieces at our wedding reception!]

8 comments:
Well if you come to Vegas anytime soon and you are still in that cleaning mood, I would be happy to have you come help me clean! :)As my Mom always said, "A Clean Home is a Happy Home" So I am sure you home is very happy.
Hey Cinderella! Did you have any magical mice helping you REMOVE LIGHT SWITCH COVERS!?!?! You are officially Ms. Gellar. And you've also become Martha Stewart when it comes to creating decorations for your home. Too cute!
Very very nice. I have started dusting ever since the advent of the ARM-WAR :) But light switch covers? Cleaning the plunger? Wow....wow.
i knew my post about spring cleaning would rub off on someone eventually! :) Lol.
Wow maybe that will motivate me to finally get the grout and caulking off of our walls and off the random places on our floor. I guess I better watch Enchanted as well.
My goodness Chandi! Could I hire you to come to my house? And those frames are simply adorable! You are becoming quiet the crafter :)
P.S. I love the movie Enchanted! I made Brad go with me to the Theater to see it...he was the only boy!
I thought I liked to clean (well at least before Pearl came along, now it feels sort of a lost cause) but honestly, the light switches?
Note - Jenny used to like to clean.
Now she doesn't :(
Post a Comment