Last weekend, we had the pleasure of attending Ben & Kirsten's wedding! What a beautiful day!! The sun was shining, Ben & Kirsten were so happy and sounded beautiful when they sang, "That's All I Ask of You," we got to see family, we were able to attend their sealing together, we got to have an entire day of "Bryan & Chandi time," and I ate double chocolate cake!!
I love the temple! It's so wonderful to be in the temple and enjoy the quiet peace and love, especially with Bryan.
The flowers on the temple grounds were too pretty to pass up a picture opportunity! 
Bryan was playin' with our new camera (yay) and took these beautiful shots on the temple grounds.
The girls waitin' for Kirsten & Ben to exit the temple.
The star of the day with all the Goodwin girl cousins (well, most of them).
Us with the happy bride & groom!
Thank you, Tyrrels (it's official) for letting us share your special day with you!!! (And thanks for the cake. It was delicious!)
5 comments:
Looks very fun! I Love your new background...so bright!
Love your dark hair! And good work matching the cute pink wedding.... You and Bry are always so ATTRACTIVE in each picture. Like a little Ce-Dur model couple. Aw!
So Chandi you're going to think I'm random, but I was looking at my sister in laws blog and found yours and thought I would say hello. You look great. We are in Texas now and if you want to check us out it's stapleslaurelandnick.blogspot.com. I'm so glad I found your blog. Talk to you later.
Nice pictures Bry-guy! Where do you get all your blog templates Chandi? They are so fun.
YAY! I love that you posted a blog about us! I'm glad you enjoyed the cake! MMM we had a whole to-go container full of it! WOO HOO! I am so glad you got to be fully part of our special day! I'm so excited to be back to reality!
Post a Comment