Thursday, August 26, 2010

LOVE

Big, gigantic, humongous, huge thank you to Anne! I love every single picture. A lot. And, I love Andlie so much. Because she's so cute. And perfect.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm the first to comment! I love the one with the chair.

Aubrie said...

How stinkin cute!! Does she do pictures for just anybody?? Very Interested=) Let me know!!

Becker said...

That girl is a firecracker. I love her too! I need a picture of you guys to put up on the fridge or some place so I can start reminding Caleb about who Aunt Chandi is. That way when we see each other again, it'll just be seeing family. The Bug is used to that.

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

So cute! I love them Chand! Our children are growing so fast!!!

Chad and Brittany said...

very very cute. Anne is amazing and Andlie is adorable.

Keshia Phill said...

I l.o.v.e. These pictures!!!!! So stinking cute!!!