I know that I'm just an old lady from your childhood street-but hope you know that we adore your cute family!!! Love-the lady down the street:) *Keep up the cool posts*
Chandi- I love your blog and I read it all the time. I love comments and I love you. Keep in touch next time you guys come to vegas. Also,, tell Mandy hi for me and I would love to catch up with her.
Sorry I totally SUCK at commenting! I read your blog whenever you post and I love to see how you all and the adorable little Andlie girl are doing!! Your posts are always funny and they make me miss you! I hope all is well! :)
I think everyone feels this way. I DO love everything you post. Most of the time I'm holding James while I read your blog posts and can only type with one hand which makes being on the computer 2-3 times as long, so I don't always comment like I'd like to.
Also, you should probably know, Jonathan is back in the hospital. Relapse from 3 years ago, but doing much better this time around. Been there since Friday, no word yet on getting out.
I hope you know we love you guys and miss you and really would be thrilled if you could ever come visit.
I like your blog. You do a great job of telling stories with the pics. I always get a little thrill when I see your name pop-up in my blog-reader. Keep it up!
I always read your comic strips! Lol. You always crack me' up. Sometimes I'm so behind that I have to read 4 to catch up but that's just all the better!
Bryan is a husband to a smokin' hot wife, Daddy to a darling tiny Tot, employee to a University, and a teacher to the Elders Quorum! He is a lover of his family, no more school, Diet Coke, candy, brownies, motorcycles, and baseball. He also really likes cookies.
The Woman
Chandi is a wife to a sizzlin' husband, Mommy to a cutie pie Lovely, employee of The Leavitt Group, and piano teacher to her students. She is a lover of her family, blogging, cheese, salt, fried stuff with cheese and salt, and crafting. She also really loves goofiness.
The Girl
Andlie is a perfect, wonderful, silly, happy, loveable daughter to a Mommy & a Daddy. She is a lover of Mommy & Daddy and her brother most of all. She also loves books, Rapunzel, fishie crackers, her blankie, Candyland, and skates. You can usually find her bossing her Mom & Dad around and being funny.
The Boy
Haze is brand new to the family and is perfect in every way! He is a lover of his Mommy, Daddy, and especially sister. You can usually find him putting things in his mouth or watching his sister while laughing.
Bryan and I were married in August of 2006! We LOVE every second of married life and can't believe how lucky we both are! Our sweet Andlie recently joined our family and has made us the proudest, happiest, most blessed parents in the world! She is perfect in every way and the joy of our lives! Bryan just graduated with his MBA and is SUU's new Donor Relations Coordinator! I am working full-time at The Leavitt Group (and at home), and Andlie is doing what she does best - being cute and perfect.
12 comments:
I feel the same way...I hate blogging because I never get comments! Well, Jenny usually comments on them, so that's a start!
Ditto. But maybe I should actually blog consistently so people would know to look at my blog. (sigh)
PS...Green is a really great color on you. AKA you looked very pretty at church yesterday. :)
I know that I'm just an old lady from your childhood street-but hope you know that we adore your cute family!!! Love-the lady down the street:) *Keep up the cool posts*
Chandi- I love your blog and I read it all the time. I love comments and I love you. Keep in touch next time you guys come to vegas. Also,, tell Mandy hi for me and I would love to catch up with her.
Sorry I totally SUCK at commenting! I read your blog whenever you post and I love to see how you all and the adorable little Andlie girl are doing!! Your posts are always funny and they make me miss you! I hope all is well! :)
Chand I love your blog. I will start commenting. K? Also remember how your supposed to help me with blogging? Or maybe you can just blog for me?
I think everyone feels this way. I DO love everything you post. Most of the time I'm holding James while I read your blog posts and can only type with one hand which makes being on the computer 2-3 times as long, so I don't always comment like I'd like to.
Also, you should probably know, Jonathan is back in the hospital. Relapse from 3 years ago, but doing much better this time around. Been there since Friday, no word yet on getting out.
I hope you know we love you guys and miss you and really would be thrilled if you could ever come visit.
Chandi- I love your blog and everything you put on here! I miss seeing your sweet face every once in a while:) I will live through the blog!
I like your blog. You do a great job of telling stories with the pics. I always get a little thrill when I see your name pop-up in my blog-reader. Keep it up!
I love comments too! Make you a deal... you comment on mine and I'll comment on yours!
And yes, I always comment on my sister's!
I'm still here :) It's fun to keep up with your cute family.
I always read your comic strips! Lol. You always crack me' up. Sometimes I'm so behind that I have to read 4 to catch up but that's just all the better!
Post a Comment