Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bryan's Beautiful, Bountiful, Bravo, Brilliant Banquet

Bryan recieved the Outstanding Student in Marketing award last night! His plaque is beautiful! (We especially like the "y" in Bryan's name.)

Dr. Alan Hamlin & Dr. Carl Templin presented Bryan with his award. He totally looked way more handsome than anyone at the banquet.

Afterwards, we got a wonderful shot with a man that was smart enough/rich enough to have his portrait painted in the Great Hall.

But then I got bored of posing with the plaque so we just hugged instead because I like that. And Bryan.

Bryan's Mom & Dad were very proud - - as they should be! They also took a picture with the smart man/men.

Congratulations, Bryan!
I'm so proud of your hard work and so glad that you are finally being awarded for your efforts! Thank you for being such a diligent student! I LOVE YOU (and so does SUU)!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hooray for my smartie pants cousin! Yes, he did look very handsome Chandi. Where's the baby? Or did you get to go to the banquet just the two of you? Tell Bry-guy congrats on being so ridiculously smart.

Becker said...

Congratulations, Bryan! One more thing for that dynamite resume.

Amber Lee said...

Wow! Congrats! That's so awesome!