Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flyin'

Andlie and her Daddy found a new trick a couple weeks ago - - FLYIN! It makes any sad girl cheer right up!





Andlie loves flyin', especially when it's Daddy who is playing the part of the plane. Bryce and my Dad also love flyin', but a different kind.

First, Bryce had to put the harness on.

Then he had to practice his "arch."

Then he went SKYDIVING! I hugged him after because I was glad he was still alive.

Andlie was also concerned, so he made sure to tell her that he was still alive. She was happy.

Then my Dad got ready to go up.

Then he landed perfectly.

I didn't get any "I'm thankful you're still alive pictures" with him because he was a bit. . . sick-ish, but I am thankful that he's still alive.

Russell (Bryce's friend), Bryce, Rick (the skydive man), and my Dad posed for a pic for me.

I can't believe they really did it! I'm so jealous.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Andlie is so cute, even if she looks like her daddy (JK) :)!

Camille said...

what a cute little girl you two have!! I love the new modern bows and such.....GIRLS are so fun. Makes me sad that much of it wasn't around just 5 years ago when I had my girlie....crazy as it seems.
Anyway congrats on the baby- you make beautiful ones!! :)
(camille Peterson)for Bryan
also for chandy- in Bishop Craigs ward...

Todd & Chelsea said...

Chandi! I'm so glad you found our blog! Andlie is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love her dark hair! I also love all the progressive belly pics! I want to try to do the same thing. Now I kind of know what I can expect to look like at Brooke's wedding (I'll be almost 30 weeks) plus 100 or so LBS:)haha. good to see what you're up to!

Leslie said...

What a cutie Andlie is! SKYDIVING!?!? Whoa. That looks scarrrrrrrrrry! :) but fun! Cool!

Bleak's said...

Why are you trying to start rumors! Nothing THAT excitiing has happened with us. We just got a new car... no baby or anything is on its way. I know that FOR SURE right now. I have a friend visiting! ;)
Andlie is a doll. I love all of her pictures and can't wait to see her. Hopefully this summer.