Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rewind

I thought it might be fun to see the progression of our pregnancy from start to finish. Enjoy!
11 Weeks
15 Weeks
20 Weeks
24 Weeks
28 Weeks
30 Weeks
34 Weeks
36 Weeks
38 Weeks + 4 Days
Can you believe that Andlie fit in there?! We're so glad that she did, but more glad that she is here to kiss and love and hug and smile with! We love her so much and can't imagine life without her smiles and personality! She is truly a joy to our hearts and lives.

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Isn't it amazing? I saw a pregnant woman the other day and asked Matt if I was really that big. He said yep! Then showed me a picture when we got home.

Jenny said...

How cute! Sadly, we didn't get many belly shots... maybe next go around.

Leslie said...

Congratulations again! Isn't having a baby the greatest?! I don't think there is anything like it in the whole world! She is beautiful! Enjoy! I miss ya Chand!