Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Oaks

We got all dressed up and went and saw the Oakridge Boys in concert. Andlie enjoyed it because she had a bag of popcorn to keep her entertained. She kept saying, "Moosic! Dancin! Popquan."
By the end of the night, she was lying on the floor using my jacket as a pillow.

Fun concert! Fun to be there with both parents/grandparents. Andlie is the cutest little girl in the world. The end.

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

If you don't start blogging again soon I'm going to puke. Yep, I said it. Puke. So start telling me what's going on gosh dang it! Here are some potential blog starters for your inspiration:

"Here's all of the fun stuff we did during Christmas"
"Here are all of Andlie's presents & pictures on Christmas day."
"Look! Andlie just turned 2! Yay! Here are some pictures of the birthday fun!"
"Hi Lenzi, here's how I feel about baby #2 and being pregnant again"
"This is what I do now instead of 4 extra hours of work"
"Look at what crafty thing I did today!"
"Here's how much I love Bryan"
"This is the date I'm moving back to Las Vegas to stay at home and craft things with Lenzi and let our children grow up together"

Inspired yet????