Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Cards

Who can resist free stuff? Especially when it's so cute! How will I ever choose which free Christmas cards to get from Shutterfly who is offering bloggers 50 free Christmas cards? (They also have darling birthday cards!)
These are my faves:


Have you ever looked at what Shutterfly has to offer? Everything from stationary to photo calendars (which would both be awesome Christmas gifts)! Check out more Christmas gifts here.
My personal favorite though, is the photo books. If you're like me and bad at scrapbooking, the photo books are a great way to preserve memories. I'm doing one per year for each of my kiddos.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and happy Christmas card searching!

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

I totally copied you and did this on my blog. Thanks for the info!!

Jenny said...

I got mine in the mail... now you will get a card from your favorite cousins!

And kiddos... announcing something? JK!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I totally can't wait for your Christmas card! I will HAND DELIVER my ginormous one on one of our trips up to SLC. :) I love Shutterfly too BTW. I did a book of "Grandma & Spens" for my mom a few months ago when she was having "Spens withdrawals" and she loved it!