Sunday, August 31, 2008

Half Way

Yep, I am 21 weeks pregnant! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun!!! Enjoy the pics!

11 Weeks

15 Weeks

20 Weeks

19 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Look at your cute little pregnant belly. You look awesome! So cute, seriously.

Meredith said...

i don't believe you that you're half way. you're way too tiny!

i plan on weighing five million pounds when i'm prego. :)

so excited for you guys!

--meredith eaton, your favorite leavitt person.

Keshia Phill said...

you are so cute!!! I just think pregnant women are so cute! I'm so excited for you! Happy September 1st.I can't believe you are already half way!

Jenny said...

Love the baby bump pictures. I wish I would have taken more of these when I was pregnant so do them often!

Becker said...

LOVE! I want to be there and give your little girl a belly hug. You would let me, right? :) Wow. Time sure does fly!!

Laurel said...

Chandi you look so great. I'm so glad things are going well for you and your family.

Leslie said...

Congrats Chandi-- you look sooo cute pregnant! I love it!!! You are gonna be the best mommy ever in the whole wide world! :)

Todd and Heidi said...

You look so cute! I love your little belly! Being pregnant is so fun:)

Nicole said...

You look so cute with your little pregnant belly.

Megan said...

Yeah! You are finally starting to look preggers! And I have to say that your little belly is looking super cute :) I am so happy for you two. I am so glad you posted those pictures so I could see how adorable you look!

Chad and Brittany said...

Chandi you are such a cute pregnant person. And I can't believe you're that far along.

Kirsten said...

Yep! You're definitely pregnant! I love seeing the progress! YAY! I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl! :)

Brittany said...

Hi Chandi!! Carli gave me your blog address-hope you don't mind--I wanted to send my congrats on the baby girl-I'm so excited for you two! You look so cute pregnant! If you want to check out my blog-it is toddbrittj@blogspot.com.

Love Ya! Brittany

Brittany said...

oops! I meant toddbrittj.blogspot.com
Sorry!
BTW-Carli's is hoopsiepoopsie.blogspot.com but she hasn't done much with it yet--slacker!

Angela and Mike said...

I love the progression pictures. You've inspired me...that's why I took my "bump" picture. I actually bought some maternity clothes today!

The Kartchners said...

looking good!

Angela and Mike said...

Guess who I hung out with last night? Keesha (sp?)! She said she was in your ward...we have mutual friends and so we all got together to watch some football. She's such a fun girl1

Felicia said...

Hey you, I found you through Teri Willingham's page. Look at how cute you are! Congrats again. :)

Shell said...

It was so fun to see you on Saturday. You are one adorable pregnant mama! (Brian's not so bad either!)