I had a spectactular birthday thanks to this cute FACE:
(Who could resist?)
I signed on to our infoCenter at work and was greeted with a happy message!

And these darling decorations, flowers, and cupcakes! Thanks, Brooke, Crystal, and Steph!


And then I dined with my absolutely adorable, sweet, hilarious sister for lunch! Thank you, Mand! Love you lots!

And these darling decorations, flowers, and cupcakes! Thanks, Brooke, Crystal, and Steph!
Mid-morning I got a phone call from "Husband," who said, "Do you think you should go out to your car?" I did and found some beautiful art work all over the Red Dragon! Each window was decorated with "I Love Yous," and "Happy Birthdays!" And. . .

a seat full of a love card and my first present of the day! And then, that cute face above appeared out of nowhere and gave me some birthday lovin'!!

And then I dined with my absolutely adorable, sweet, hilarious sister for lunch! Thank you, Mand! Love you lots!
After work, I hung out with these fine folks! Love you , Mom and Dad! Nice work with the camera, mom. (This is our fourth try with mom holding the camera.)

And then, Bryan was off of work and I came home to find the house decorated and. . .

A huge satchel of presents and some flowers! (And that cute face again!)

Thank you for the car surprise, the flowers, the decorated house, and all of my new, cute clothes, Bryan! You are absolutely perfect!

Bryan treated me to dinner at the good ol' PF! [Note: This is where we had our first day exactly three years ago on my birthday.]

And, thank you, Steph, for blessing us with this plate of heavenly warm cookie delight!

The next day, my other co-workers got me an ice cream cake to celebrate!

I also received some more moo la (my fave) from Bryan's parents the next day!! Thank you, Allen parents!

And then, Bryan was off of work and I came home to find the house decorated and. . .

A huge satchel of presents and some flowers! (And that cute face again!)

Thank you for the car surprise, the flowers, the decorated house, and all of my new, cute clothes, Bryan! You are absolutely perfect!

Bryan treated me to dinner at the good ol' PF! [Note: This is where we had our first day exactly three years ago on my birthday.]

And, thank you, Steph, for blessing us with this plate of heavenly warm cookie delight!

The next day, my other co-workers got me an ice cream cake to celebrate!

I also received some more moo la (my fave) from Bryan's parents the next day!! Thank you, Allen parents!
Best the last of all the game: Bryan also bought me a cake on my birthday (strawberry cheesecake - - mmmmmmm)! I'm glad I was alive for this picture full of smoke because we almost lit the house (and ourselves) on fire.
Who knew that sparkler candles are to be extinguished by water only? Guess we'll read the box first next time.
Thank you to everyone who sent cards, gifts, texts, e-mails, or called! It's so nice to have so many wonderful friends and family! Thank you, Bryan, for making every holiday/birthday/anniversary so special and something to remember! I love you so much!
Since Blogger won't upload my video, I'll just have to paint you all a picture. Bryan bought sparkler candles for my cake, and they were lit just fine until. . .they started exploding all over everything (i.e. the table, my shirt, my hair), and blowing on them just made them spark more! Some of my favorite lines from the "Exploding Cake Video:"
"My cake is sparklering!"
"Hold your hair back so you don't light up!"
Who knew that sparkler candles are to be extinguished by water only? Guess we'll read the box first next time.

Thank you to everyone who sent cards, gifts, texts, e-mails, or called! It's so nice to have so many wonderful friends and family! Thank you, Bryan, for making every holiday/birthday/anniversary so special and something to remember! I love you so much!



5 comments:
Happy late Birthday! That does sound like a wonderful day full of fun surprises. It's always fun to have your birthday be made special. And Chandi, where are you hiding that baby in that little belly of yours? You look so cute!
I am so glad you finally posted your birthday pictures:) It looks like you had a great day, you deserve it! That is hilarious about the candles...I wish I could have been there to watch. I am working on posting house pictures..so keep watching:)
Ah I am so glad you had such a good birthday! Sounds like it was full of love and happiness! That baby bump is growing and you look so cute! Just think, on your next birthday you'll be a mommy! Hooray! Love ya!
Happy BIRTHDAY Chandi! You are so cute! I just love ya! :)
I wish I could have seen you on your happy day! You have good folks around you to make your birthday special. I hope you're still celebrating because it's still your birthday month for most of a week!! Miss you!
Post a Comment