Friday, June 6, 2008

Picture Tag

I know I'm not really one to respond to tags, but this one was fun and different. (Thanks, Kirsten!) To play, type in the answer to the following questions on a photo website and save the first picture that pops up. [Note: Okay, I cheated a little and picked the first cute or interesting picture that popped up.]


Favorite Food

Middle Name

Favorite Place To Be

Favorite Color

Place I'd Like To Visit

Worst Habit

Major In School

Favorite Holiday

Name Of Past Pet

Age I'll Be On My Next Birthday
See how fun!? Did you learn something new? I tag everyone who wants to play!

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That was a fun tag! How the heck are you guys? We still miss you down here!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

That was pretty good! I love the green photo....weird!

Becker said...

Very cute. Problem is: everyone who reads my blog reads yours too and yours is way cuter than my would be! It looks like J and I will be coming to C town for my birfday if that's all right with you guys. We'll keep you posted, but I'd love to spend my special day with you guys. Love you!

Wadsworths said...

Fun Tag!!! How are you guys doing?

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

You are too cute! I love the drawing of the home... so sweet! I miss hanging out with you guys!! Looks like you two are just as busy as ever... keep the updates coming!