Monday, June 30, 2008

What Happens in Vegas

Well, I think we've hit our limit. Bryan & I spent our fifth night apart last weekend as I headed down to Vegas with the girls! Now, some may think we are pathetic, but we think three nights apart in one summer is quite enough! Bryan is the sweetest husband! He left a love note in my makeup bag and had the house spotless when I came home! Thanks, honey! We are now looking forward to our anniversary vacation away together in August!

Back to the weekend - - Of course, most of it was spent having pillow fights in our underwear, but we did have a limited amount of time to do other things.

Kenzie & Chandi hiding from the front desk while Jamie checked us in so we wouldn't have to pay extra.

The gang at the M&M Factory with Red.

Kenzie & Posh Spice with their humongous sunglasses on. [Note: Look how tiny and cute Kenzie's nose is.]

Angie & Chandi strikin' a pose!

Jamie the druggie/alcoholic. [Note: Please imagine this picture without the Sprite bottle. Doesn't it look like the light was too bright for her drunk self so she had to put some shades on to pop her pills with some sort of alcoholic beverage?]

"I hate getting scared!" [Note: We were not talking about anything scary and Kenzie said that right out of the blue, so she assumed this position for the next three minutes as she was too embarrassed to sit back up.]

Thanks, girls! I had a blast this weekend! Especially when Kenzie got Tobasco sauce on her finger and gagged all the way to the lobby and our elevator wasn't moving from floor 19 because no one had pushed the button and we laughed so hard that tears were streaming and a big scene was being made about nothing all with other people in the elevator. It was fun to have a "sleepover" again!

5 comments:

The Haggerty Family said...

Next time there's a Vegas trip without Tiff I'm going to cry! Looks like so much fun Chand! Kenzi told me about it today at the salon. Will you call me? I need to chat with you.

Becker said...

Looks like fun. From chillin' with red to hangovers---who could ask for more?

Laurel said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I can't come to the reunion because I will be back in Texas by then, but next time there is a family reunion let us know. I don't think NIck even knows your family.

Ben & Kirsten said...

Oh that's a cute post! I still remember all your friends from when I'd come to cedar to play! They look the same to me! :) I love getting together with my girlfriends and wish I could do it more! Love ya! See ya soon!

The Kartchners said...

Chandi, you girls are so crazy and bunches of fun. Looks like Vegas was a blast!