Thursday, February 7, 2008

Where in the World are Bryan and Chandi?

So, we've been everywhere in the past couple months (or so it feels like) and I wanted to think of a fun way to catch you all up, so . . .enter, "Where in the World are Bryan and Chandi," the game! To play, look at each picture BEFORE (no cheating) you read the caption. Have fun!



If you guessed that we went to Spamalot at the Wynn, Las Vegas on December 21st, give yourself a point because you're right! It was hilarious! Thanks to Mom & Dad Allen, we spent about 2 hours in hysterics, on the verge of peeing our pants, and making all sorts of hideous snorting sounds! If anyone is looking for a fun show, this is it!

Here we are aboard the Monarch of the Seas on a Mexican Cruise, baby! We spent four days on board with the entire Benson clan (21 people) where we witnessed the three oldest boys (17 & 18 year-olds) win the Sexy Legs Contest, ate all the food we wanted, and enjoyed the ocean and sunsets (plus MUCH more). The cruise was a complete hoot (you can imagine with my family)! Plus, extra bonus, it was all paid for by Granny Benson! Thank you!!


Just having fun on New Years Eve at the formal Captain's Ball on the ship in our rockin' hats!

Next stop, Catalina Island where we played for about four hours and then we got too cold. Plus, Bryan started doing things like picking me up and almost throwing me in the ocean!

Who thinks this looks like fun? Well, it was! Here we are at the Flea Market in Ensenada, Mexico where (you guessed it) we couldn't help but laugh at all of the "sweet deals" we were offered! It was also really nice of the folks to offer us a bracelet that would be "practically free" for us.

We finished our fantastic vacation in the most magical place in the entire universe - -Disneyland!! Anyone who knows me at all knows that I absolutely LOVE Disneyland (hence the Mickey ears on the 23-year-old couple)! What a perfect end to a perfect vacation!



Thank you, Mindy, for the fun day in Las Vegas at the Miss America Pageant! Although Miss Utah didn't win, we had fun at the pageant being Utah Groupies with our huge "Utah" sign! I also had a lot of fun at the after party where I sneakily put on her sash that was stowed away in the kitchen! (Is that illegal?)



Isn't the Cedar City snow beautiful? (Maybe in another blog, I'll tell you how I really feel about the snow.) In case you didn't know, we moved back to Cedar City so that Bryan could finish college at SUU. We live in the cutest little house and we're finally settled in!

And, for the finale, Bryan voted for the first time on Super Tuesday!! Great work, right?!

So, that's what we've been up to and now you're all caught up! Thanks for playing!



6 comments:

Todd and Heidi said...

Now I feel like I have talked to you! But you can still call if you want.:)

Em and Ms said...

Wow. You guys sure had a fun month! I'm jealous.

Jill said...

Chandi,
I found your blog via Leslies...it's great to see you again! Sounds like a fun vacation - we took our kids on that cruise a few years ago for Christmas and loved it. So much fun! I'd love to hear from you - or you can check out our blog at www.wherearethewalkers.blogspot.com

Ben & Kirsten said...

That was such a cute blog! I love the idea :) Pretty soon I'll feel your pain! I won't know where in the world I acutally am! :) Way cute and fun pictures though! I figured out the friend tab thinger...you're ony my page now! yay! ok love ya!

Becker said...

I only just found this post! It didn't update to the newest post, so I thought you hadn't written anything since the 'hey we have a blog' post. Sorry! Come visit! And Happy Valentine's Day!

Jenny said...

Bry-guy and Chandi it's so good to hear how you are doing. For your next adventure, come to Bountiful and visit your favorite cousins! There are still a couple of USU Aggies game left that we could go to!