I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog for a long time and - - TA DA - - I've finally done it! I've even created a Kick-Off Poem:
Roses are red,
Violets are mog.
We're really excited
About our new BLOG!
Chandi Allen 2007
Monday, February 4, 2008
Ready, Set, Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited you finally joined the blogging group. You are very creative with your poem and I love the background ! Are you working? How is school going for Brian? Hope all is well.
Hello Chandi friend! Your poems are the best. Keep us posted!
FINALLY! How long have we been toying with this idea!?!? I love it! Be sure to keep us all updated on the snow, Ce-Dur, Bryan, car horns, silent work days, etc. :) XOXOX Lenzi
Yippee! I'm glad you finally got around to it. And your poem is genius, pure genius. Oh and you already have more comments than I usually get. Somebody's popular!
Chandi!
YEA! I will be a blog stalker of yours... I am excited.
Leslie
Well I'm glad I've at least figured out THIS much of blogging! I still don't understand the friend thing...I have time though! I'll catch on! :) Thanks for my FIRST comment ever! Happy blogging! Love ya!
Post a Comment