October 18: Bryan & I were enjoying an episode of "Castle." (Do you watch it? You should. We love it.) I had to pee, so I just went in there. I figured, "While I'm in here, I might as well pee on a stick." So I opened one and did just that. I wasn't really expecting anything, but just thought I should try it out.
The first line appeared. Then I washed my hands. Then a second line appeared. Not a very dark one, but there was a second line. I said (very calmly), "Bryan, will you come here for a minute?" He came in. I pointed to the stick (with my pants still un-done) and said, "Does that look like two lines?" He looked at me. Looked at the stick. Looked at me again. And nodded. "Holy crap!" Then I said it. Then we both looked at each other and beamed. Giant beams.
Over the next few days, this:

led to these:

We both coudn't believe it! We were so excited! For the first couple months, I was sick and always felt like I was getting of a roller coaster ride the entire day. Somehow, we managed to keep it our little secret until November 23. That's when Andlie called Bryan's parents and said, "Big sister." At first, they just thought that was a cute new sentence Andlie had learned. Then they got it. Then they screamed things like, "Wahoo!"
Andlie wore a "Big Sister" shirt to my parents' house. We just let her walk in and play like normal. Finally (after about five minutes), I said, "Does anyone notice Andlie's shirt?" Then there was more screaming and hugging. We told the rest of our family on Thanksgiving Day.

10 Weeks

16 Weeks
We heard the tiny, adorable heartbeat for the first time on December 1 and even got to see the tiny babe. The official due date is June 29, 2011!
Oh, and surprise! We just found out this week that it's a boy!
We're so excited and feel so blessed to be adding another little one to our family!
10 comments:
Congrats you guys! A little boy will be such a fun addition to your family. Glad things are going well.
YAY for a boy!!! You will love it...and Andlie will be such a fun big sister! Hooray!!! Cute hair too by the way! :-)
You will absolutely melt with a boy! Trust me!
Congrats!! Thats so exciting. Little boys are so much fun. I love all the pics. Too cute.
Yippee! I'm so glad you finally posted about this!!
Wahoo! Yea for babies!
Chand I am so excited for you guys! Congrats:) Little boys are lots of fun.
Congratulations! So exciting. Little boys are so fun. He will be your cuddle bug. Can't wait to see the little guy.
You look great you skinny little thing! I must add that your belly is WAY bigger than mine ;) yeah, right! I'm super excited to see you on Saturday- we'll compare then :)
Congratulations Chandi!! A BOY!!! Woohoo!! :) That's great!!
Post a Comment