Andlie woke up to a decorated room on her birthday! The first thing I heard her say when she woke up was, "Ba-oons! I so cited!!!" When I asked her what she was holding, she said, "numba toooo."

Then she had her 2 pancake (complete with pink food coloring and sprinkles). In this picture, she's inspecting the cake. Then she said, "Teeny candies."

Next we went to Story Time at the Library. This is pretty much how she looked at the lady reading the books the entire time. After a while, she looked up at me and said, "Let's go."

Next up? Cake time!! She helped me make some cupcakes for her party! "I help ewe. Tir it. Self."

While the cupcakes were baking, we went and played in the snow! Andlie kept saying, "Eat it! Mouth! Snow!" Then she would follow that with a lot of giggling.

"Pesents! Ope um." Andlie got so spoiled. Again. But she totally deserves every bit of it.

We snuck in a quit bite of some pretend food. It was hard to wait all day for those delicious cupcakes.

Andlie kept smelling her cake and saying, "SMEWS SOOO GOO-OOD!" She was being so good not to touch it, but it kept getting harder and harder.


Then everyone came over and brought more presents and played with us. Then Mandy brought Andlie some fish. Live ones. Three of them. Just wait until she has a kid that turns 2. Just wait. Cough, hedgehog, cough.

The next week, we went to the doctor. Andlie cried the whole time. After we left, she said, "I het doctor. I sad at doctor." Who can blame her though? He made her get a shot.

Since turning two, Andlie's become quite the grown-up, independent cutie pie. She can even put her own shoes on and she's so proud! "Look, Momma! Shoes on. Self!"

We couldn't be prouder, happier, more in love parents! We love every single teeny tiny thing about our sweet Andlie and feel so blessed to call her ours! Happy birthday, sweet girl! We love you! (Thanks, Kirsten, for taking these amazing pics!)



3 comments:
chand please dont give my child a hedgehog when they turn 2. Just be the bigger person here. Also Andlie is so freaking cute. I really love her and your soon to be son. I'm sure He'll be real cute too.
A door a bull. So cute. And also, Andlie is exactly like you. I can only imagine little teeny Chandi walking around talking about how she "hets" the doctor for making her have a shot. She's already cooler than me. :)
oh my LOVE the pic with her eating the ice cream cone! toooooo cute!
Post a Comment