Bryan graduated!! Again! What's the difference this time? I'll tell you. He is now a Master. Of Business Administration.
I snuck a picture right after he walked across stage. (Then I snuck a kiss when he was going back to his seat.)
SO happy! Horray for no more school!!


The fam came to support!

Bryan posing for one of his many ridiculous shots with the statues!

The house was decorated for Bryan when we got home. And, I got us tickets to Brian Regan live!
I am so, so, so, so proud of Bryan. What a giant accomplishment! I am proud of him for finishing his MBA. I am proud of him for not only finishing, but finishing with outstanding grades. I am proud of him for not only going to school, but for truly taking the time to learn. I am proud of him for working, being a husband, being a Daddy, having a Church calling, and going to school all at the same time and all very well. I am proud of him for completing the first six weeks of school with a cast on his writing hand. I am a proud wife. And I love you, Bryan. You are my bestest friend in the whole wide world and my wife buttons are bursting with pride.


2 comments:
Congrats!!! I'll be happy when school is done too. Kade will have his Masters at the end of this year. It is just so rough for us when they have to do all the work!
congrats! that is so awesome! what a relief to finally be done! way to go!
Post a Comment