Dear Mom,
Thank you for getting me all bathed, dressed, ready and looking adorable!

Thank you for leaving spilled water on the floor so I could sit directly in it and play! That was super fun! Thank you for changing my clothes. I still looked adorable!

Mom, thank you for leaving your Wendy's bag from last night on the living room floor. I'm sorry I was being so quiet, but that brownish-reddish stuff in the bag was tasty! I guess it's called BBQ sauce. I love it. I'm sorry it got all over my hands and legs and face and the carpet. It was totally worth it. Thank you for changing my clothes - again. I still looked adorable!

Mom, I don't know why it's such a big deal to change my clothes three times in two hours. Besides, who can refuse an absolutely adorable face like this:
Love,
Andlie

5 comments:
This made me laugh hard. She is so cute and seems a little mischevious. I can't believe how big she is.
Dear Allen Family-
We are huge fans of your cute blog and just have to say your baby daughter is precious!!!! Thanks for the great posts and pictures.
Love-The Blog Buddies ♥
Wow! What a diligent mommy to keep changing her into such adorable outfits over and over and over!! AND I think that little face lets her get away with EVERYTHING!!! At least if she were to come to Aunt Lenzi's she could do whatever she wanted. :)
Chand, she is darling and growing up! Your post cracks me up. Looks like all is well with your cute fam:)
She is sooooooooo cute! I can hardly handle it! You must be having so much fun with her!! We miss being in the same place as you guys! Hope everything else is going great for y'all. (<--- I can say that now since we are in TX!)
Post a Comment