Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Allen Halloween Bash 2009

We had quite the variety of characters show up to our Halloween Bash!
  • A man riding a bucking bronco barely fit through the door! Good thing that bull was under control for the majority of the party!
  • A cutie witch whose stockings and eyelashes were darling!
  • A couple of spooky emos, complete with tats. (Oops, one emo is smiling in the picture.)
  • A biker chick in real leather and her son, a real chick showed up!
  • Tinkerbell, Wendy, and Peter Pan made it! They stopped flying for long enough to enjoy the party!
  • Not pictured: Spiderman!
Andlie was such a good helper while I decorated and got ready for the party.

Look! We helped a tiny bear escape from the zoo!

At the first of the night, she was okay wearing her costume.

"Mom, please quit taking pictures. I'm not going to balance on this cute ottoman for much longer."

"Okay, it's been over an hour and I'm still in this costume."

"Please put the camera down, come and get me, and take this beast off."

"Okay, Mom. That's good."

But by the end of the party, she looked like this:

We had so much fun hanging out with all of our friends at our party! Thanks to everyone who came! Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Becker said...

LOVE your costumes. Too cute. Please give me Andlie.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Andlie is a DOLL. I love the zoo staff idea. Is that the Leavitt baby in a chicken costume? Lucy had the same one. That baby wears it well too. Good to hear from you guys!!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Just looked at that picture closer and saw that the chicken was not the Leavitt baby and I think she is actually a cute little "he". Whoops...costumes make it hard to tell!