I'm against private unless you have a stalker or something. If you're careful about what you post and don't have a stalker, I'd say that going private will just mean that fewer people look at and read your blog (given the whole Google Reader convenience that is not applicable if you're private). Loves!
As long as I'm invited to look at it, it's fine by me.
Personally, while it is freaky what can happen, honestly people can steal that stuff from loads and loads of places. I guess my personal feeling is I really don't like private blogs but it's yours and like I said, as long as I can get the updates it's fine whatever you decide.
Listen... I don't really love private blogs either BUT I'm putting mine private because people are crazy and you just can't trust em! So I say DO IT!!!
Bryan is a husband to a smokin' hot wife, Daddy to a darling tiny Tot, employee to a University, and a teacher to the Elders Quorum! He is a lover of his family, no more school, Diet Coke, candy, brownies, motorcycles, and baseball. He also really likes cookies.
The Woman
Chandi is a wife to a sizzlin' husband, Mommy to a cutie pie Lovely, employee of The Leavitt Group, and piano teacher to her students. She is a lover of her family, blogging, cheese, salt, fried stuff with cheese and salt, and crafting. She also really loves goofiness.
The Girl
Andlie is a perfect, wonderful, silly, happy, loveable daughter to a Mommy & a Daddy. She is a lover of Mommy & Daddy and her brother most of all. She also loves books, Rapunzel, fishie crackers, her blankie, Candyland, and skates. You can usually find her bossing her Mom & Dad around and being funny.
The Boy
Haze is brand new to the family and is perfect in every way! He is a lover of his Mommy, Daddy, and especially sister. You can usually find him putting things in his mouth or watching his sister while laughing.
Bryan and I were married in August of 2006! We LOVE every second of married life and can't believe how lucky we both are! Our sweet Andlie recently joined our family and has made us the proudest, happiest, most blessed parents in the world! She is perfect in every way and the joy of our lives! Bryan just graduated with his MBA and is SUU's new Donor Relations Coordinator! I am working full-time at The Leavitt Group (and at home), and Andlie is doing what she does best - being cute and perfect.
5 comments:
are you prego?!!!
I'm against private unless you have a stalker or something. If you're careful about what you post and don't have a stalker, I'd say that going private will just mean that fewer people look at and read your blog (given the whole Google Reader convenience that is not applicable if you're private). Loves!
As long as I'm invited to look at it, it's fine by me.
Personally, while it is freaky what can happen, honestly people can steal that stuff from loads and loads of places. I guess my personal feeling is I really don't like private blogs but it's yours and like I said, as long as I can get the updates it's fine whatever you decide.
don't forget to invite me!
Listen... I don't really love private blogs either BUT I'm putting mine private because people are crazy and you just can't trust em! So I say DO IT!!!
Post a Comment