Whoa! Remember when you were little and people that were 25 were HUMONGOUS in your eyes? I do. And now. . .I'm one of them!
Thank you, Mandy, for a fun birthday lunch!
+003.jpg)
I got a brand new bike! Not to mention, it's adorable! It knocked and ran at our door.
+001.jpg)
Thank you, Bryan! I can't wait to ride it with you!
+007.jpg)
Thank you, Mom & Andlie, for a fun trip to St. George that night since Bryan was at school for a million hours!
+008.jpg)
Thank you again, Bryan, for the beautiful roses and DVD that were waiting when I got home!
+009.jpg)
What a wonderful birthday! I am so grateful for a awesome hubby who, even though he had work and school all day, took the time to make my day special and get me a bike! Eek! I can't wait! I am so grateful for a super wonderful family who celebrated with me through the entire weekend! (Thanks, Mom, for the homemade pizza dinner! And, thanks, Allen parents, for the fun night together!) Also, thank you to anyone who called, sent a text, sent an e-mail, sent a card, or stopped by. It means a million to me that you remembered my special day!
1 comments:
Wish I could have been there, but you know I was thinking of you! Love you lots! Happy 25!
Post a Comment