Monday, October 20, 2008

Go Redmen!

Last Wednesday night, the fam headed down to Hurricane to watch #33, Bret Goodwin, play football!
We love #33!

Gettin' ready for the big play - -Bret's on the far right side of the field.

Another sweet action shot! Great work, Bret!

We had a great time watching Bret, even though the bathroom smelled like sweaty boys and old peaches!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! It's hard to believe he (Bret) is that old! How fun! You have such a cute family! I miss hearing from you ol'chand! I found out the other day that my neice is friends with your hubby- small world! :) So exciting that your baby is almost here! THAT'S GONNA ROCK!!! :) hee heee

Becker said...

Peaches? Really? You didn't say how they did! Did they win? Go Bret!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

LIKE SWEET NASTY!! I know exactly what you mean! Lockerroom grossness! ;)

GO BRET!!! Don't you just LOVE football when you know someone that is playing???