Tomorrow will mean only 100 days, or a little more than three months, [gasp] until my due date! Bryan and I get more and more excited each day and can't wait to meet our goregous baby girl! As time keeps going by, her little house keeps getting bigger!
20 Weeks - You have already seen this one, but it helps illustrate the growth.
And, 24 Weeks!

This past weekend, we finally had a relaxing weekend and spent our time up in Northern Utah. First stop: Bryan's MJM (Mississippi Jackson Mission) Reunion! It was great to see all of his mission buddies and finally have a face for the names he talks about. I only got a couple pictures, but they're the best ones!
Bryan & His Mission Prez, President Blake:

And, Bryan & Sister Blake:
I love hearing about Bryan from these two people. They always talk about how wonderful he is and how many lives he touched and what an amazing man of God he is. More often than not, the Blakes end up in tears after talking about him. What a lucky girl I am!
The rest of the weekend was spent with wonderful family (I didn't have the camera for that) and fabulous friends! It was fun to be together for a moment with a couple of the couples that became close friends in Las Vegas! They are a blessing in our lives! A special thanks to Todd for flashing us!



9 comments:
I love the belly update picture. Isn't it crazy how much a pregnant tummy grows every week? Just when I get used to mine, it gets bigger! I'm glad you had a fun time with friends and family. You look great!
I'm glad you're enjoying your time being pregnant. The baby is a lot easier inside than outside the belly! (butof course more fun outside!) I love the updates.You still haven't added me to your blog list. How could you forget your favorite auntie? Here it is again: jmgates.blogspot.com
YEAH! I love your cute tummy and your cute girl inside it! It was so good to see you guys. Way to be a quick poster. Me...not so much. Nevermind that I don't take pictures of anything EVER. Also, our comp is dead and has to be re-formatted, so any pictures you have, double save them so we don't all end up like dummy Becca with no pics. Love ya!
YAY! 100 days and counting!
Your belly is looking darling!! How about all of the cute stories about Bry?? That's so fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the rain and freezing just like me. :)
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! It's always fun to get together with old friends. Your belly is SO stinkin' cute! You have grown a lot from 20 to 24 weeks. That's crazy! But, the good thing is you look ALL belly!
P.S. Don't you just love Mission Reunions? Shannon always enjoys his and I just love his Stake President too! I'm so glad our husbands are great guys!
Your belly is so cute. I loved the "cute belly" time of pregnancy, so enjoy it while it lasts. Then be prepared for the tears when you are so big you never think you'll see your toes again.
So glad you two came by and said hi!!! We wish you were closer to us.
You look great Chandi! I can't believe you're so close!
Post a Comment