Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Since it is Bryan's Spring Break this week, we decided to plan a weekend getaway in sunny, no snow, Las Vegas! It was so great to spend time with friends (who became our families) and shared lots of laughs!

Saturday night, we went on a fun date with Jon & Becca to dinner at Red Robin (Banzai Burger & bottomless fries for me - - gone in 10 minutes flat) and to the butterfly/flower preserve and water show at the Bellagio!
Sunday night was spent at a fantastic fireside put on by Becca (awesome Bec) and hanging with old friends in our ward. Monday, we celebrated St. Patrick's Day by having a ten month baby! Surprise! I bet no one even knew we were pregnant! Okay, that's actually us stealing Caleb (Jon & Becca's boy) for a quick family photo!
Monday afternoon, we had the pleasure of dining at Applebee's with treasured friends from my old work in Las Vegas! What a treat! It was great to be able to see them again! I miss them!



Thank you, Jon and Becca (and Caleb) for letting us crash at your house all weekend! Thank you, CeCile, Lenzi, Ben, and Roxann for the wonderful catch-up lunch! You guys really all became our family in Las Vegas and we consider you lifetime treasures! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I'm sad to see that you didn't post about our crock pot lunches.... :) I miss you already!! Come back soon!! XOXOXOXO

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so jealous that you got to spend more time in warm Vegas. I am really bummed that we didn't get to see you guys. It looks like you had lots of fun. Are those skinny jeans you are wearing? You look HOT!:)

Becker said...

I've never been on someone else's blog before! I feel like a star! We were so glad to have you and want you back any and every time. I'll let Caleb know he is web-famous!

Ben & Kirsten said...

how fun! I was wondering when I was gonna get to see spring break updates! :) I was sad we never had a run-in this last weekend while Ben and I were in town. What's with our families not having Easter stuff together?! AH! But I WILL see you in less than 3 weeks for the big day!

Megan said...

Chandi!!! I'm so glad you found my blog. I love being able to see how people are doing and am excited to add you to my "blogging buddies". You and Bryan look like you are doing great! Great to hear from you!!!!